Monday, April 16, 2012

Catching Up ... Almost 3 Weeks Later

Pin It

Hi, guys. Sorry I haven't been around in forever. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I promise. I haven't gotten rid of the husband or decided to give up on cooking, either. Things have just been hectic around these parts lately. 

We had birthdays.


And I made the husband a lemon pie for his big day.


We celebrated Easter, and the husband spent three hours one Sunday afternoon putting together a new grill (on which he will not be cooking bacon).


We've also been gardening, landscaping, recycling and taking evening walks in the park.



I even baked peanut butter cookies for two fabulous houseguests that were gone before I ever had a chance to photograph them.

But don't worry: I'm still cooking, Stella still doesn't know how to walk on a leash properly, the husband is still irresolute when it I ask him to eat a vegetable that isn't a potato and Chance still likes to "help" me in the kitchen.

And I sure hope when I get my life back in order y'all are still hanging around ready to read about more than me serving leftovers like pasta, pulled pork and barbecue sauce for dinner.





5 comments:

  1. Your house looks so cute! I totally understand about life becoming hectic! And hey, pasta, pulled pork & BBQ sounds pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must really enjoy all that you do...it shows in your presentations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So it's been more than three weeks now! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to show my space a little love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...