Monday, March 12, 2012

Coffee-Marinated Steak & Meal Planning (Week of 3.12.12)

Pin It




The gardens are reading for planting, the kitchen is clean, the husband is packed for his business trip and our meals for the rest of the week are planned. This week is off to a pretty good start, or it's at least off to an extremely organized start.


I even managed to sit down and catch up on a bunch of emails I've been letting pile up in my inbox after we ate our coffee-marinated steak and sauteed spinach dinner. Yes, the husband ate spinach for dinner and liked it.


I wasn't lying when I said this week was off to a good start. Care to see how the rest of it's looking?


Monday: Coffee-Marinated Steak With Sauteed Spinach


Tuesday: Ground Turkey-Stuffed Green Peppers


Wednesday: Ham Steak and Brussels Sprouts


Thursday: Skillet Barbecue Chicken and Coleslaw


Friday: Fish and Lemony Chickpea Salad

1 comment:

  1. Coffee marinated steak sounds fantastic!

    I love when my weeks start off organized; it definitely sets the tone for the days to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to show my space a little love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...