Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chocolatey Blondies

Pin It
blondies recipe
Chocolate Chunk Blondies

My first mistake was asking the husband if there was something I could make him as a special treat. I was in the mood to bake, but I didn't have much in mind. The next thing I know the husband's walking back to the grocery cart with a package of semisweet chocolate chunks.

My second mistake was agreeing to make him blondies, even though I was convinced I couldn't do it. (I pretty much knew that if I made blondies I'd have to test the blondies. Yes, I'd have to test them.)

And that leads me to my third mistake: sprinkling just a few of those blondies with unsweetened shredded coconut.

Oh. Em. Gee. They were so good.

The recipe looked a little like this one for chocolate chunk blondies, and the process looked a little like this:









2 comments:

  1. Topped with coconut?! Absolute perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help myself. There's one blondie left in the freezer, but it doesn't have any coconut on it. The husband can have it.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to show my space a little love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...