Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Frozen Yogurt ... for Dinner

Froyoz Frozen Yogurt
The really handsome man I live with asked me out on a date tonight. I would have gone even if he hadn't promised me frozen yogurt after a trip to the driving range, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to frozen yogurt all afternoon. 

At Froyoz - an establishment I wish never, ever opened within a short drive from our house - you serve yourself frozen yogurt and toppings. You can load your bowl up with as many goodies as you'd like and toppings, from fruit and cereal to nuts, chocolate, cheesecake pieces and more, are abundant. It's easy to get carried away, but you want to be mindful of how much your bowl weighs, as that's what determines your bill. 

The husband and I racked up a $10 bill tonight, but I'm not complaining. We had a great evening hitting balls in the hazy May sunshine and were both stuffed after "dinner." I have a feeling I'll go out with him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to show my space a little love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...